If you want to add years to your actual age, then follow these “Must Don’ts” when applying eyeliner. However, as most of us are trying to look younger, then be sure not to do the following:
1. Applying eyeliner to the bottom lash line only is a surefire way to look old. Have you ever noticed women who look like cocker spaniels? There is something to their face that makes you picture that adorable, droopy-eyed critter. What actually happens when applying eyeliner to the lower lash line only is that it pulls the eye downward and makes your eyes look droopy and heavy, instantly adding years to your face.
2. Stark, Bold Eyeliner. To look older, make sure that your eyeliner is heavy and thick. This tends to make your eyes look closed and heavy.
3. Applying eyeliner to the outside corner only. If you want your eyeliner to look, well…weird, apply liner to the bottom and upper lash line and only go in as far as the outside of the pupil. Not only will this make it look like you forgot to finish your makeup, but be sure not to blend the line inward at all to accentuate the unfinished look.
4. Do not blend. This kind of goes along with a stark eyeliner look. Whether your eyeliner line is thick or thin, do not smudge it! This stark line will make your eyes look harsh and make you look older. A bold eyeliner look actually draws attention to the fine lines and wrinkles around your eyes. It is best to leave this look to Lady Gaga for the Grammy’s red carpet appearance.
5. Apply eyeliner to the inside line of the lashes. This is a surefire way to make you look older – permanently. In order to accomplish this feat, 隱形眼線 one must pull down the tissue of the eye to get the liner on the inside of the lash line. The delicate tissue around your eyes cannot handle this kind of trauma on a daily basis. Doing so will create wrinkles and stretch out the skin around your eyes.
So, if you’re a teenager and want to look older, do the above mistakes to really showcase your novice abilities when applying eyeliner. If you’re going to take the time to apply makeup, then it really is worth your effort to learn how to do so correctly.
Remember that makeup on bad skin looks like makeup on bad skin. So take care of it so people will notice your eyes more instead of being distracted by your skin’s imperfections! Discover the secrets to take care of your skin by grabbing my Free Report titled “Guide to Healthy, Beautiful, Wrinkle and Blemish Free Skin.”
Kaelyn Hales is a well respected skin care consultant who shares the best secrets to take care of your skin. She has helped hundreds of people care for and remedy their skin problems, while helping others find the right color cosmetic combinations for their personality type and skin tone.