I only do some research on online gambling and the same theme continues to repeat it over and over again. I will not go to any statistical site because I believe that many statistics can be wrong if not quoted from the study well.
However, what I learned is as follows:
1. Gambling lines are illegal in U.S and run into offshore casinos that move from location to location. This is a remote location that operates illegally in many ways.
2. Moving from location to location has no accountability or credibility by this offshore casino. There is no legal control in the game played by internet users who do not suspect throughout the world. The missing money from this immoral casino is in millions.
3. Online gambling addiction has increased every year, and individuals playing online casinos are getting younger in the year. Individuals who play online casinos are also underage, and can be addicted to online gambling at a very young age. This does not say well for their future, because it is far more difficult to stop addiction when someone starts a young age.
4. Addictive properties and availability of online gambling make this form of gambling one of the most dangerous. Because gamblers can play casino games directly from the computer, there is access to gambling 24 hours a day. The implications of this scenario are indeed very disturbing.
5. Internet gambling addiction is very fast moving, and therefore losses can occur very quickly. I am addicted to internet gambling also developed PKV Games very quickly because of fast action.
6. There is a software program that prevents casinos can operate on your own P.C http://www.gamblock.com is a very good prevention tool for an individual with online gambling addiction. If you have internet gambling addiction or know someone who does it, you must check this software program.
It is hoped that you learn a little about the dangers of online gambling and addictive properties of this activity.
For further assistance with gambling problems, please contact 1-800-gambler in the US which is a reference source for assistance with gambling addiction problems